Pure copper bracelet
Copper is an essential element. It has a very high electrical conductivity and excellent thermal conductivity. This trace element is also contained in various foods and performs numerous functions within the body in the human body.
It has been known since ancient times and is probably the first metal used by man. It was used in the East by the Greeks and Romans to prepare anti-inflammatory remedies, to combat rheumatism and prevent infections.
It is an indispensable and essential element for health. Without this metal, our body would have problems with the proper functioning of the organs and with metabolic processes. Its deficiency could cause health problems.
The trace element copper is very important and penetrates the body through the skin. Studies and research carried out by universities have confirmed that copper has pain-relieving properties in particular on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and can be useful for those suffering from rheumatism.
it is a homeopathic and holistic therapy, traditional and natural. The therapeutic effect of magnets has been known since ancient times, it is beneficially reflected on all the fundamental elements of the body. The magnetic field created by the magnets passes through the skin, tissue and bones. The essence of magnetotherapy consists in maintaining the balance of the magnetic fields within the body. It is said that permanent magnets are extremely efficient in renewing energy, improving the functions of the immune system, and that they are a valid cure for pain of various kinds.
The application of the magnet bracelets is simple and cheap and does not cause damage or side effects. A sweet and simple therapy, but capable of reaching in depth the hidden mechanisms of imbalance.
Some effects of magnetotherapy:
Ten effects of magnetotherapy:
1. Promotes cellular metabolism, activates the cells and thus accelerates the exudation of waste and harmful substances inside the cells.
2. Balanced internal drainage system (internal environment).
3. Promotes blood circulation and improves the state of the microcirculation.
4. Anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the pain of inflammation, redness, heat and pain.
5. Bi-directional conditioning of blood pressure, especially in the case of high blood pressure.
6. Promotes the oxygen-carrying capacity of red blood cells and reduces blood viscosity.
7. Strengthen and improve the body’s immune function and improve the body’s defense against disease.
8. It has an anti-aging (antioxidant) effect and eliminates free radicals accumulated in the body.
9. Improves blood lipid metabolism and reduces cholesterol
These bracelets combine magnetotherapy, a therapeutic practice of very ancient origins, and Cuprotherapy known since ancient times.